Strengthscope® is the only strengths assessment to have achieved Registered Test Status with the UK’s British Psychological Society and is a unique set of strengths based assessment tests designed to be the initial step in helping employees recognize and optimize their strengths to improve performance and engagement at work.
Do you know the areas in which your employees excel? Are you engaging their skills to help them achieve their highest potential? Each member of your team is different, with a varied and unique range of talents.
Two members of your team may even have a very similar set of strengths but they may naturally use them in very different ways.
The Strengthscope® program is a strengths based assessment tool that seeks to identify the core capabilities of employees and ensure each individual is utilising them in the correct manner and/or in the correct role, to optimize both their personal performance levels and the collective output of the organisation.
Employees should embrace their existing staff as their most valuable asset – an efficient, well-managed team is the lifeblood of your business and key to improving your bottom line. Strengthscope® is the first step to maximising employee potential and growing your organisation.
Your company may be full of skilled individuals who are unknowingly working below their potential. Strengthscope® strength tests aims to unlock this potential by helping employees discover their inner strengths and skills that will consequently enable a more effective application of ability to benefit both the individual and the team. Discover what you and your team can really do and together, you will thrive.
Our exceptional range of training programs, supporting tools and development resources have been created to translate staff insights from Strengthscope® into on-going improvements in performance, motivation and confidence.
1. Captures the unique aspects of your staff members and determines how they can bring the best of themselves to work each day
2. Powers employee development programs for many leading worldwide brands
3. Offers the most comprehensive method of strengths assessment and strengths profiling on the market today
4. Powered by 10 years of research and has been endorsed by City University in London
5. Only strengths based assessment system with multi-rater profilers enabling co-workers and stakeholders to provide feedback in minutes
6. Very Simple to administer, understand and apply
7. Integrates with unrivalled Strengths Excellence Program comprising tools, training and solutions to embed learning
Our strengths assessment tools have been used for a variety of leading organisations across several sectors. Some of our key clients include the NHS, Tesco, Channel 4, EE, Gaze and P&G. View our success stories here.
Get in contact today with Strengthscope® on +44 (0)20 8944 0289 and ask us about our strengths tests today.