Back in the mid-noughties, we kept on seeing the same problem pretty much every day: people + work sometimes = /misery/unhappiness/lack of fulfilment.
We knew that being fulfilled wasn’t this unattainable dream, we knew it was within everyone’s reach but we needed a way to show them that the journey to that point came from within.
We have one mission: to ensure that everyone is able to have honest, authentic conversations about what makes them truly unique, what they love to do, and how they can bring their best to work and to life, every single day.
The good bits
Fighting to make the ‘everyday blues’ a thing of the past, here are some of the good things you’ll get when you join Strengthscope® in addition to the usual competitive salary, pension plan and 25 days’ annual leave:
- 2 days paid leave per year for charity goodness
- Flexible working
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Eye care vouchers
- Strengths Hero – where we celebrate the most awesome person of the month (nominees then have the chance to win a weekend trip away!)
- Healthy snacks to keep you refuelled
- Team lunches
- Pay day party
- Quarterly team days to reflect, plan and celebrate
- Offices on the bustling Southbank, minutes from London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Sabbatical leave after working for 5 years at Strengthscope for you to just do you
We’re actively recruiting for the below positions. Does one sound like a bit of you? Send your CV over & pop in for a coffee and a chat.
SORRY, WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO VACANCIES AVAILABLE
If there’s nothing for you listed but you’d love to join, and make a difference to people’s lives, you can make a speculative application by sending us an email along with your CV.
Please note that if you are not contacted by our team within 2 weeks, it means that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Take a look at our sample reports