Who's it for?
The Strengthscope® accreditation is for people professionals who, like us:
- Believe passionately that people have the right to know what makes them truly unique
- Want to provide people with the knowledge and tools to enable them to bring their best to work and to life every day.
What to expect?
- Get access to our world-leading profile assessment tool that allows you to bring your best self to work, and to life, every single day, empowering you to connect with others in an authentic and meaningful way
- Immediate access to three of our best-selling reports:
- Strengthscope® – effective for personal development, early stage career programmes and recruitment/onboarding
- Strengthscope360™ – get valuable 360 feedback on your visible strengths from co-workers. Perfect for first-line manager programmes/check-in conversations, high potential programmes etc
- StrengthscopeEngage™ – track changes in staff engagement from the beginning to the end of strengths-based development initiatives
- Receive a debrief on your report as part of the debrief practice sessions
- Learn how to develop your unique strengths and understand performance risks to them to aid success
- Learn how to deliver effective and powerful feedback on the Strengthscope® profile with our proven coaching models
- Learn how to design your own strengths awareness workshops for cross-functional embedding within an organisation/department
- Grow your professional network with like-minded people who like you are passionate about helping people bring their best to work every day.
What you get:
- Access to the online Strengthscope®Practitioner Zone which provides access to a broad range of online resources, tools, and guides
- Your own Strengthscope® training manual to refer to during and after the training
- Regular newsletters and updates on the world of strengths
- License to manage your own projects through the Strengthscope® system
- Membership to the exclusive accredited Strengthscope® Club on LinkedIn
£1,350.00+VAT (2 day)
Not sure what’s right for you? Speak to one of our strengths heroes who will offer friendly advice to make sure this program is right for you.
In-house – We offer in-house training for groups of 5+ people. Speak to us about your requirements today.