Strengths Coach Practitioner Certificate (three days)
Become a qualified strengths coach as well as gaining Strengthscope® certification.
Upon completion you will be able to interpret and apply the core Strengthcope® profiling products as well as gaining skills, tools and practice in how to apply strengths coaching to help people be more positive and achieve exceptional results
Already a Strengthscope® Practitioner? You can attend the two day course to become a Strengths Coach Practitioner. If this sounds like you, speak to us here.
This course will provide you with the awareness, skills and tools to:
- Help talent maximize their performance and potential
- Improve engagement, energy and perseverance of your talent
- Build a strong, solutions-focused coaching culture
- Measure the impact of coaching on business results
- Explore how strengths coaching improves performance, engagement, confidence, wellbeing and a host of other critical business outcomes
- Become certified to use Strengthscope®and learn how to apply this world-leading online strengths profiling system
- Explore your own strengths, performance risk areas and values and how these impact your coaching
- Learn the fundamental skills of coaching: Deep Listening, Powerful Questioning and Challenge
- Practice applying our proven STRONG Business Coaching™ model and coaching tools to help optimize clients’ strengths, energy and performance and get structured feedback on your performance
- Develop skills you can use to overcome performance risks and deal with challenging coaching conversations
- Learn how to measure coaching effectiveness and impact on business results
- Commit to a customized action plan to translate your learning into improved coaching outcomes
- Your Strengthscope® profile plus an additional two Strengthscope360™ assessments for you to practice with after the training
- Strengths coaching cards
- Strengths Coaching Guide
- Strengths coaching toolkit comprising approx 20 tools
As a Strengthscope® Certified Practitioner, you will also receive:
- A printed edition of the book Optimize Your Strengths: Use Your Leadership Strengths to Get the Best out of You and Your Team by James Brook and Dr Paul Brewerton
- Our popular Strengthscope® cards
- Access to Strengthscope®user area giving you access to a broad range of online resources, tools, and guides
- Regular newsletters and updates
- License to manage your own projects through the Strengthscope® system
- Comprehensive Strengthscope® manual
- Membership to the exclusive LinkedIn Strengthscope® Practitioners Forum
wallacespace St Pancras, 22 Dukes Road, London WC1H 9PN
In 2018 our training venue will change to: wallacespace Covent Garden
Book now for 2018!
Based outside of the UK? Contact the partner in your local territory for more information.
Refer someone onto any of our world class training programmes and you’ll receive a £50 Selfridges Voucher & be in with the chance of winning a Red Letter Day Experience up to the value of £200! Click here for more information.