What is Strengthscope®?
Strengthscope® increases self-awareness, allows people to have honest, authentic conversations about what makes them truly unique, what they love to do, and how they can bring their best to work and to life, every single day.
Strengthscope transforms the lives of individuals, teams and leaders in organisations all over the world. This unique strengths-based psychometric profiler:
We define strengths as underlying qualities that energise you and that you are great at or have potential to become great at. Underpinned by over a decade of testing research, and validation, Strengthscope® helps you to perform at your best every day, and also allows you to reduce performance risks – all by developing what already exists inside of you.
When used as part of a strengths-based development programme, the profiler and supporting solutions can significantly improve performance, motivation and confidence, during good times and tough times.
Who is the Strengthscope® standard profile for?
- People who want to provide others with the knowledge and tools to enable them to bring their best to work and to life every day
- Primarily used for people new to strengths, those at entry/early career levels of organisations or where gathering 360 feedback doesn’t make sense
Where is it used?
- Personal development
- Early stage career programme
- Recruitment and onboarding
What does the Strengthscope® report include?
Discover exactly what the Strengthscope® report includes by checking out a sample report below.
Strengthscope® will help you bring your best to work and to life every day by:
- Helping you identify what makes you truly unique through your innate strengths and how to optimise these to achieve exceptional results
- Building awareness of your risk areas together with powerful ways to reduce the impact of these
- Positive ways of working that will improve confidence, motivation and success in any situation
- How to strengthen relationships and work more effectively with people whose strengths are different from yours by allowing more honest and authentic conversations across all levels
How do I access Strengthscope®?
In order to access Strengthscope®, you must first become accredited in the tool. Our accreditation training gives you the skills and expertise on how to analyse the report, including how to give feedback on it, and of course, much more.
For more information on Strengthscope® Accreditation training, including dates and how to book
Book a free demo of our Strengthscope® system and world-leading reports
For more information, speak to us today