Strengthscope® Practitioner Certificate (one day)
Become qualified to deliver feedback and coaching using the world’s most complete and innovative strengths-based profiling system – Strengthscope® – the first strengths assessment to have achieved Registered Test Status with the UK’s British Psychological Society – to improve performance and unlock people’s energy and potential.
This practical and interactive training gives you access to 3 of our most powerful strengths profiles – Strengthscope® self-assessment, Strengthscope360™ and Strengths Engagement Index™.
Upon completion, you will be able to interpret and apply these assessments to help people optimize their strengths, perform at their best and overcome challenges
- Gain insight into the latest science of the strengths-based approach and how it can make a significant difference to business results, engagement, teamwork and inclusivity
- Understand how Strengthscope® was developed and the wide range of applications across the HR/Talent life cycle
- Learn how to interpret the Strengthscope® report and how it can best be used to bring about positive change
- Gain awareness of your own strengths, performance risks and how you can improve your effectiveness and relationships
- Help people to realize their full potential through optimizing strengths and reducing the main types of performance risks/blockers
- Practice how to provide constructive and appreciative feedback and coaching based on the Strengthscope® profile and how to sustain change after the debrief
- Commit to a customized development plan to translate learning into practical outcomes
- Your Strengthscope® profile plus one additional Strengthscope360™ assessment for you to practice with after the training
- A printed edition of the book, Optimize Your Strengths: Use Your Leadership Strengths to Get the Best out of You and Your Team, by James Brook and Dr Paul Brewerton
- Our popular Strengthscope® cards
- Access to Strengthscope® user area giving you access to a broad range of online resources, tools, and guides
- Regular newsletters and updates
- License to manage your own projects through the Strengthscope® system
- Comprehensive Strengthscope® Workbook
- Membership to the exclusive LinkedIn Strengthscope® Practitioners Forum
wallacespace Covent Garden
Running time: 09:30 – 17:30
In-house – We offer in-house training for groups of 5+ people. Speak to us about your requirements today.
Virtual learning – This is designed for those unable to attend our open programs. The package includes a distance learning pack together with a phone/web based training session (including feedback practice) with a senior Strengths Trainer.
Based outside of the UK? Contact the partner in your local territory for more information.
Refer someone onto any of our world class training programmes and you’ll receive a £50 Selfridges Voucher & be in with the chance of winning a Red Letter Day Experience up to the value of £200! Click here for more information.