At a time of significant change in the legal industry our client, a leading global law firm, was determined to continue leading the market as they have done throughout their 86-year history. Over the past year alone they have faced some of the world’s leading businesses transactions including Anheuser-Busch Inbev’s takeover of SABMiller plc – the largest commercial loan in history at $5bn. Strengthscope® is supporting to deliver more inspiring and effective leaders of the future who will be more self-aware, high performing and positive, helping the client gain an edge
in a fast changing and competitive legal industry.
After initially supporting the with individual career development for several years, we have been working closely with the talent team to develop future leaders to become more effective people leaders by helping them be more aware of their leadership behavior and impact – including their strengths, performance risks and how to optimize their effectiveness on a daily basis to deliver peak performance and an engaging work environment.
Through our strong partnership, we’ve helped leaders:
- Discover and optimize leadership strengths using our cloud-based Strengthscope® 360-degree profiling system to align strengths with company goals
- Tackle performance risks including limiting weaknesses, strengths in overdrive and other performance blockers getting in the way of excellence
- Identify their unique ‘leadership brand’ and how to communicate this effectively to ensure their strengths and contribution are fully understood and valued by others
- Create and progress a development plan which is focused on how to optimize their strengths and leadership behaviors across four key leadership behaviors: sharing
a vision, sparking engagement, skilfully executing and sustaining progress.
The Strengthscope® assessment, together with associated development tools and activities, have helped accelerate leaders’ learning and performance through:
- Higher levels of self-awareness and confidence to optimize strengths to achieve peak performance in leadership
- Improved understanding of how to tackle performance risks and blockers, including overdone strengths and weaker areas
- Improved agility by learning to adapt their strengths and style to fast changing situational requirements
- Inspiring more positive, inclusive and solutions-focused teams.