Strengthscope360™ is a quick and simple multi-rater profiler in the Strengthscope® system which builds on the initial Strengthscope® self-report, plugging in other people’s feedback (e.g. co-workers).
FACT: Did you know that Strengthscope360™ was the world’s first 360 degree strengths profiler?
Strengthscope360™ is a powerful report, as it gives you valuable insight as to how others see you (from up to 15 raters), and how effectively you are using your strengths in the workplace, how you are managing your performance risks and how you can strengthen your performance.
Who is Strengthscope360™ for?
Strengthscope360™ is for anyone who wants feedback from colleagues and other performance stakeholders on their strengths and risks to enable them to improve performance at work. It’s:
- A great way to begin any development programme, where knowing yourself is the first step of the journey
- Perfect for coaching where building confidence, understanding impact and learning more about strengths in action is a focus.
Where is it used?
- First-line manager programmes
- High potential programmes
- Appraisal/check-in conversations
- Team development (alongside StrengthscopeTeam™ profile)
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
What does the Strengthscope360™ report include?
In addition to the benefits of the standard Strengthscope® report, you also get:
- Qualitative rater feedback from co-workers and other stakeholders on how effectively you are using your strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Quantitative rater feedback on your overall effectiveness of strengths in the workplace, including recommendations on how to use your strengths more effectively and reduce the impact of your weaker areas
- Expert actions on how to reduce limiting weaknesses (i.e. those blockers to achieving success in your goal, job or career)
Take a look at our sample reports