To reveal the unique strengths of people across the world enabling them to bring their most authentic and inspired selves to work and to life every day.
“Strengthscope® lets you know how to be successful by being you.”
- Only 32% of US employees are engaged; 51% are unengaged and 17% are actively disengaged
- 550 million workdays are lost each year due to stress in the US
- Millennials are less happy at work than their older colleagues
- Only 50% of UK workers feel that their job is meaningful
- Productivity in the UK continues to drop
- 84% of global organisations say improving the employee experience and making work more ‘human’ work is top of their people agenda
Only 32% of US employees are engaged; 51% of unengaged and 17% are actively disengaged
Productivity in the UK continues to drop
550 million workdays are lost each year due to stress in the US
Millennials are less happy than their older colleagues (Engaging Works, 2018)
Only 50% of UK workers feel that their job is meaningful
84% global organisations say improving the employee experience and making work more ‘human’ work is top of their people agenda
The Strengthscope® platform was built to respond directly to the issues of lowered workplace engagement, productivity, meaning and stress, amongst other challenges at work today.
The way that the Strengthscope® platform does this is to help individuals identify who they are when at their best, the qualities and strengths that make them different and how they can utilise these qualities in order to drive up their confidence, engagement with work, productivity and build better relationships with colleagues.
Strengthscope® also helps people identify the risks that may get in the way of them performing at their best, including managing overplayed strengths and minimising the impact of areas that drain them.
Some of the results you can expect from the strengths approach
increase in profit
increase in productivity
improvement in engagement
increase in sales
reduction in absenteeism
Take a look at our sample reports