Who's it for?
This is an essential accreditation for people professionals who want to help build more collaborative, cohesive, trusting and productive teams through strengths-focused team interventions.
We believe no team is the same because every individual in the team is completely unique and that’s why during this accreditation we will help you utilise Strengthscope® and StrengthscopeTeam™ team reports to build a truly unique and high-impact team development session – one-off and programmatic.
Whether it’s a new team, a new leader joining a team, a dysfunctional team or a high performing team looking for that all-important marginal gain, this accreditation provides you the tools to deliver exceptional results
What to expect?
- Learn how a strengths approach builds the strongest possible teams
- Learn how StrengthscopeTeam™ helps teams to understand and leverage their uniqueness to deliver brilliant results
- Practice using StrengthscopeTeam™ reports to move a team through a proven pathway to improve collaboration, trust and motivation
- Learn how to apply the many team tools and exercises that will become available to you through the practitioner zone
- Network and collaborate with others in the group who will be encouraged to share and draw upon team development experiences
What you get:
- Access to >20 team tools, guides and exercises made available through the online Strengthscope®Practitioner Zone
- Your own StrengthscopeTeam™ training manual to refer to during and after the training
- License to manage your own team projects through the Strengthscope®system
Not sure what’s right for you? Speak to one of our strengths heroes who will offer friendly advice to make sure this program is right for you.
In-house – We offer in-house training for groups of 5+ people. Speak to us about your requirements today.