Having previously worked with Strengthscope, the retail bank wanted support to restructure within the business that would impact over 550 people across several different territories of both stayers and leavers.
The objective was to:
- Support employees (both stayers and leavers) during a difficult redundancy exercise to become more aware of their strengths and help them apply and develop these to optimise their engagement, performance and potential
- Further improve the performance of the business strengthen competitiveness in the market through our service offering and maximize the strengths and skills of staff
- Highlight that the organization really cares about the ongoing development of their people to support engagement and retention of key talent.
The Strengthscope team supported the retail bank across Europe, Asia and the USA to up-skill their internal team during this time of significant change.
- Internal coaches were certified by us to deliver Strengthscope® feedback, to enable them to become more aware of their strengths
- Short, sharp, positive, developmental workshop sessions were also run by an internal team (having been supported and trained by the Strengthscope team), to engage and support individuals
- Peer group coaching groups were also run internally to help embed the learning from the workshop sessions and foster a spirit of support within the company. These sessions gained significant internal momentum and were a valuable part of the programme.